Lenalid (Lenalidomide) is one of the most popular brands in India and also in the international market treatment of Multiple myeloma. you can also find the Strength of Lenalid 5mg, Lenalid 10mg, Lenalid 15mg, Lenalid 25mg Manufactured by Natco Pharma Ltd. and contains the active ingredient Lenalidomide.
What Is Lenalid (Lenalidomide)? What Is It Used For?
Lenalid 25mg is used in the treatment of myelodysplastic syndrome, a group of blood disorders characterized by immature cells. It is also used to treat multiple myeloma (bone marrow cancer), either in combination with dexamethasone or after stem cell transplant.
Lenalid including the active ingredient lenalidomide is admitted an immunomodulating agent. It changes the way the immune system works to help the bone marrow create normal blood cells and destroying abnormal cells in the bone marrow. The tablets can be used individually or in combination with other medication to treat anemia in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes and multiple myeloma.
What is lenalidomide used for
What is it prescribed for?
• Multiple Myeloma
Lenalid is used in a mixture with dexamethasone to treat multiple myeloma, a type of blood cancer.
What is Multiple Myeloma?
Multiple myeloma is cancer that occurs in a type of white blood cell called a plasma cell. These cells help you fight infections by making antibodies that identify and attack bacteria.
Multiple myeloma causes cancer cells to grow in the bone marrow, where they push out healthy blood cells. Rather than create helpful antibodies, the cancer cells produce abnormal proteins that can cause complications lenald 10mg is medicine for multiple myeloma.
• Myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS)
lenalid capsules is used for the treatment of patients suffering from transfusion-dependent anemia due to low- or intermediate-1-risk myelodysplastic syndrome associated with a deletion of 5q cytogenetic abnormality with or without additional cytogenic abnormalities.
Lenalid (Lenalidomide) side effects
• Chest pain
• Dry mouth
• Increased thirst
• Bleeding gums
• Sore throat
• Unusual tiredness or weakness
What Precautions need to take before Using Lenalid 10mg?
• Do not take Lenalid 25mg if you are allergic to anything in it.
• Tell your doctor about all of your medical conditions, including if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Lenalidomide 10mg should not be used by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take covering - prescription and non-prescription drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements. It is possible that lenalidomide 10 mg and other drugs may affect the other person triggering serious side effects.
• Know the medicines you take. Preserve a set of those to show your healthcare service provider and pharmacist.
• Take Lenalid 10mg exactly as prescribed. You must flow all the instructions of your doctor.
• In the event you neglect a dose of Lenalid 25mg, take it about the same as soon as you remember in mind. If you miss your dosage for per day, do not take double or multiple doses at the same time return to taking your regular dose the next day.
• You will have to undertake regular blood vessels tests, as approved by your healthcare provider, on your treatment with Lenalid. The healthcare provider may adapt your dose of Lenalid or temporarily stop your treatment depending on the results of your blood tests and on your overall condition.
Lenalidomide (Lenalid 10mg) mechanism of action
Lenalid helps the bone marrow to produce normal blood cells and kills the abnormal cells.
Lenalid is derived from thalidomide and is used for treating multiple myeloma and other cancers. It works in double mechanism mainly-in vitro and in vivo. In in vitro, tumor cells are disrupted from growing, angiogenesis is prevented and stimulates immunomodulation. In vivo, tumor cells are killed where bone marrow stromal cell support is inhibited and maintaining osteoclastogenic effects. Lenalid refers to a class of immunomodulatory drugs
How to use Lenalid Capsule
• Take lenalid in the dose and term as prescribed by your doctor.
• Take it as a whole.
• Do not chew, crush or break it.
• Lenalid 25mg may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a decided time.
Where to Buy Lenalid?
In our suggestion, you should check your prescribed to Lenalid 5mg from AllDayGeneric online drug store which can be the same as you near the pharmacy store. Our company AllDayGeneric is a trustworthy and highly reliable name in the pharmaceutical industry and provides the top quality OTC medications and other healthcare products at an extremely reasonable cost.
A few good reasons why you should buy Lenalid from Alldaygeneric
• Buy Lenalid 5mg, 10mg, 15mg or 25mg from AllDayGeneric get 10 % off And Free Shipping on all above $199.
• We offer the quickest of the turnaround, low priced products, genuine medications at the most affordable cost.
• Our team is looking forward to serving you as our organization strives to provide with the top quality products and best in class shopping experience.